Montag, 9. Januar 2012

Yes ...

... it has been quite a good day, been on my feet all day long and getting a lot of things done ;-) I am really proud of myself and the best about it ... I didn't get tired as quick as I  usually do :))  Only bad thing, my lower back is hurting quite a bit ..... but thats o.k. cause now is "my" time, sitting on the couch and watching a favorite soap on tv ;-)
My list of tasks for tomorrow is made and I hope I will get everything done :-)

So you all have a good night and a great start in the morning ;-)

p.s. .... today we put down our xmas tree .... the other decoration is still up and will stay around a little while longer .... maybe till we finally get some snow ;-)

Keine Kommentare: